CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tristan, get out of there!

It seems that every day Tristan finds a new place to "play", like the refrigerator or pantry. If I turn my head for one second, he has opened something up and decided to remove all the contents. His latest accomplishment is opening the dishwasher, much to my dismay...this was the one place I was hoping he wouldn't figure out how to open.

Usually if hears me open the dishwasher he comes running into the kitchen, ready to grab the plates and silverwear, but normally I get it closed (with his help) and don't have to worry about him getting to the dishes until the next time I open it up. Well, the other day I looked over and he was pushing the button/handle up and pulling the dishwasher door open...I was quite surprised he had figured this out and was wondering what in the world am I going to do to keep him out of there. I haven't come up with any solutions yet and have just be keeping a close eye on him around the dishwasher. Luckily, we have only had one plate casualty, and that was before he learned to open the door himself!

Check out a couple of his favorite places to play below.








No comments: