CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

And the mimicking begins!

I have already posted a few times about some of Tristan's favorite places to play in the house (i.e. kitchen cabinets, the fridge, pantry, dishwasher, etc.), but he found a new one the other day. Now, this one I am pretty impressed with because it requires a little more skill than just getting a door open and removing/destroying all the contents on the other side of the door.

We were in the kitchen, I heard a noise and this is what I turned around to:


And here he is coming towards me after the water squirted on him:


I am guessing he has seen my Mom and Dad fill their cups up at their house because we hardly ever use our water/ice dispenser...he is definitely at that stage where he mimics whatever he sees! Luckily, there is an easy solution to keep him dry and from ice being all over the floor...just push the "lock" button on the dispenser. I wish all things could be so easy, like keeping him out of that pesky dishwasher!!!!!!!

No comments: