CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Anyone Know What Today Is?

If you guessed daylight savings time change you are wrong! Although the time change does take place this weekend, that's not exactly what I was thinking of. Today marks exactly 2 months before Parker is due to arrive. We are getting closer every day and I can't wait, not only for this pregnancy to be over, but most of all to hold my new little baby boy.

In the upcoming weeks I am going to be posting, hopefully, some pictures of his bedding and what we are going to be doing in his nursery. At this stage of my pregnancy with Tristan I was way ahead of the game, already painted his room, had wood floors laid, furniture set up, bedding ordered and shopping for accessories to complete his room. It has been a little different with Parker, because we literally don't have anywhere to put all the stuff so we have kind of held off on buying things. For those of you who don't know, we are trying to sell our house, in this terrible market, and haven't had much luck thus far.

If we haven't sold the house by next month, we will definitely start moving furniture around to make the front spare bedroom into Parker's room, and I will have some pictures to post. Until then, you will just have to wait to see his room!

Just for fun I posted a poll on the left side of my blog to guess Parker's due date...click one of the four options and we'll see how many of you were right in about 2 months!

No comments: