CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

33 Week Checkup

We had our 33 week check-up yesterday for Parker and it probably took about as long as it will take you to read this post! The doctor listened to Parker's heartbeat and recorded it at 129...slowly decreasing at each appointment, which it's supposed to. And, she measured my stomach...drumroll please, the measurement was 32.5! So, it's actually the same as it was at 30 weeks and exactly the same as I am in the number of weeks. I guess my expanding stomach decided to slow down a bit, finally! Although, I did manage to gain 4 pounds from my last appointment, so I'm sure that weight went somewhere else on my body that it probably didn't need to go.

That pretty much summed up the appointment and we don't go back until April 8th, exactly one month before I'm due. Stay tuned until then for more updates...hopefully I will have pictures of Parker's nursery in progress before then.

No comments: