CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Tristan is half a year old!

My how time flies when you are having fun...all the sudden Tristan is 6 months old and has changed and grown by leaps and bounds. Victor and I are just having so much fun watching him grow and are amazed everyday at what he can do.

As you may have read in my previous post, he is already sitting up and recently, he began grabbing for his feet (and socks) when he is laying on his back. Naturally, he is trying to put his feet in his mouth, but I haven't caught it on camera yet, but don't worry, I will soon enough! And my favorite new thing...he has begun to reach out his arms to me and Victor when we pick him up. We just love that!!!!

And of course, since 6 months is another milestone, that means Tristan will be at the photographers very soon! He has an appointment on Monday for his "professional" pictures and we are going to Kiddie Kandids (at Babies R' Us) this week for "fun" pictures. I will post the proofs as soon as I have them, but for now check out the pics I took over the last two weeks.

No comments: