CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Tristan's First Road Trip

Welcome to Iraan, Texas, home to approximatley 1000 people (according to Deborah) and I'm not sure what else!

Tristan and I recently took a trip out to West Texas to visit my college roommate, Courtney, her adorable 3 month old baby, Clinton and Courtney's parents, Clint and Deborah. Courtney and Clinton live in Tennessee, but flew down to visit her parents for the week, so we decided to make the journey out west for a visit. After a 4 hour drive of looking at nothing, we arrived and spent the next two days just hanging out and catching up. Well, I guess a little more than "hanging out" was going on, there were quite a few feedings, diaper changes, playtimes, naptimes, etc. going on with two babies.

Deborah bought the boys matching outfits to wear during our visit, so we of course got them dressed and took pictures. What trip would be complete without me dragging out the camera and taking a hundred pictures????

I am so happy we made the trip out to Iraan...we had such a wonderful time there just relaxing and getting to see everyone. It was very exciting to get the boys together for the first time, hopefully, there will be many more get-togethers for these two as they grow up and become good friends!

Check out the pics below from our trip.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thanks again for coming to see us. I know it was haul, especially with a 6 month old. Clinton loved Tristan, as did I. Can't wait to see you again. Much love.