CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

What a Resemblance!

I just thought I would share the following pictures and thoughts with you all. I was looking at Tristan's newest set of pictures and kept thinking something about the picture with the monkeys looked familiar. Finally, it hit me. We have a picture of Victor as a baby sitting on the beach and the pictures are the spitting image of each other! I am not sure how old Victor is in this picture, but I am guessing around 9 months. I scanned the picture and put the two side by side below. What a remarkable resemblance.

1 comment:

Whitney Bownds said...

I love the monkey pic.. Tristan is very photogenic.. All of his pics are absolutely precious.. Sounds like you, Courtney and the boys had a great visit.. Hope all is well..