CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

What a wonderful Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was fabulous...I couldn't have had a better day! Tristan was so thoughtful (with a little encouraging from Daddy). He started out by making me a breakfast of pancakes and juice and then gave me a very sentimental card and two wonderful gifts. He picked out some very comfy pajamas and a gorgeous ring and necklace, and I must admit, he has fantastic taste!

Even though I got some great gifts for Mother's Day, the best part of my day was just spending the day with Tristan and Victor. It is hard to put into words just how much I love our new family and I couldn't be happier.

Tristan playing with the bow from Mommy's gift


Mommy and Tristan


The fantastic jewelry Tristan picked out

No comments: