CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Time for Some Video!!!

As promised in an earlier post, I captured some video of Tristan singing his favorite new song from school, "Wheels On The Bus". And, I happened to get his second favorite song as well, "Happy Birthday"...now, the only reason this probably ranks in his favorites is because he has heard it so much recently. We have been to 10 birthday parties in 5 weeks! But, I guess it was good practice for him since he was able to sing me happy birthday this past Saturday and it was music to my ears!

Tristan singing "Wheels On The Bus"

"Wheels On The Bus" again, but this time in fast forward!

Tristan singing "Happy Birthday" to his friends


1 comment:

The Yutzy Family said...

Great videos of Tristan. How did our boys grow up so fast? These videos will be so fun to watch when he is all grown up!!