CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things I Love About My Babies

1. That Parker almost always wakes up happy.

2. That Parker loves to blow "farts" on anything. I often hear him first thing in the morning making this sound by blowing on the top ledge of his crib!

3. That Parker throws everything (pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, pacifiers) out of his crib once he wakes in the morning or from a nap (must have learned this from big brother since he did it too!)

4. That Parker always gives open mouth kisses

5. That Parker copies everything Tristan does

6. That Tristan will go up to Parker and kiss him for no reason whatsoever.

7. That Tristan tries to reprimand/discipline Parker, which he usually gets in trouble for doing but it's still cute! I often hear Tristan saying "no Carker, that's Mommy's" when Parker has something of mine and next thing I know Tristan has taken it from him and brought the object to me.

8. That Tristan cracks himself up, all the time...the loudest laugh you have ever heard.

9. How animated Tristan is with his facial expressions.

10. That when Tristan does something to Parker that he shouldn't, he says "sorry Carker" within seconds of doing it or sometimes while he's doing it...in his mind if he says sorry then all is well!

11. That both of my kids always applaud for themselves. Parker loves to throw his diaper out in the garage and as soon as he throws it and closes the door, he stops and claps, then he's on his way. Tristan appluads for himself after he eats something he doesn't noramlly eat, and then expects me to applaud for him too!

12. That Tristan tells me "good shot mommy" when I shoot the basketball in the hoop" or "try again Mommy" when I miss!

13. That Tristan loves to cuddle up in bed, usually with Daddy, but when Daddy's gone, he comes to Mommy.

14. That Tristan says "hold Mommy" or "hold Daddy" when he really wants Mommy or Daddy to hold him!

15. That if you ask Tristan about something he did earlier in the day or the week, then he acts out what happens and can repeat what he said at the time. Funny example: he had a potty accident at the gym daycare during his first week of potty training and when I went to get him out of the daycare they told me about his accident. I then asked him if he had an accident to which he crouched down, looked at the floor, grabbed his shorts, and said "oh no, what happened, help"...apparently this is exactly what he did when he had the accident!

16. That Parker loves to go into Tristan's room while he's asleep. He heads off to Tristan's room and turns around to see if I'm coming after him and has the most mischievious smile you've ever seen! (I may not actually love keeping him out of Tristan's room while he's napping, but I do love that smile!)

17. That Parker now knows when we go somewhere he likes and gets excited. When I pulled up to the gymnastics place the other week and went to get him out of the car, he immediately pulled his pacifier out of his mouth threw it at me, and pretty much got himself unstrapped as soon as I clicked the buttons on his seat and started pointing at the door! He's actually done this little routine for awhile now, but I still think it's cute that he gets so excited!

18. That both of kids LOVE to get on the ride-on toys and chase each other around the house and race up and down the hallway.

19. That when I say "1,2,3" Parker follows it with "go"...I guess he's pretty much heard this phrase his whole life since I always say it to Tristan for one thing or another and Tristan is always counting himself off to do something! Also, as soon as he gets dressed for the day, he heads to the door and yells "go, go"!

20. That Tristan is such an affectionate, lovey child. He hugs and kisses me, Victor, his grandparents, his friends, and just about anyone he feels comfortable around, all the time!!! Today, his teacher told me that he wouldn't stop kissing all the girls in class...and his kisses are quite involved, he grabs your face, pulls it to his and smooches you right ont he lips for at least 5 seconds!!!

1 comment:

The Aldrich's said...

I abssolutely love this!! You have inspired me Samantha to come up with my own Top 20! Love reading your posts! :)