CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Water Fun

Yay, my very last "old" post! Back in early May, one day before the day after day of over 100 degree weather hit us, the kids spent an afternoon outside playing with the water table. This is a beloved toy of both my children and lately a toy that doesn't get used as much as would be liked by two little boys!

Seriously, the weather here has been unbearable, 100 plus degrees daily, not to mention the humidity that adds a couple degrees onto that. I feel like I keep telling Tristan (and Parker) it's just too hot to go outside...isn't that horrible? It's June/July and it's just too hot, what are we going to do in August?

Anyways, I will stop complaining about our dreaded heat and let you check out these cute pictures!

Parker "drinking" from a cup...he's got it down!

Both of my babies intensely focused on something!

Tristan: "What? I'm not doing anything!!!"

Loves pouring the water out of the table

Such a silly boy!

Look at this face

Or this one...hehehehehe!

I think Parker was actually thinking he might catch that toy Tristan was holding in his net!


I guess Tristan felt like a little alligator for dinner!

Water everywhere!

Not amused

Don't even know what to say about this one!

Much less this one

Don't you love the diaper only look?

Parker got distracted from the water and chose to go after the sprinkler and mud instead

Giving Mommy his "confused" look

Marshmallow baby!

Wondering what his best approach to get back down would be

No comments: