CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pictures at the park in 100+ degree heat!

Back in the latter part of June I had some pictures taken of me in the kids at our local park for Parker's 1 year pictures. I never actually got around to doing any other 1 year pictures (besides the cake pictures) around his actual birthday and since he was already 13 months by then I figured I had better hop on the ball! Naturally, since we were going to be doing pictures I had the photographer take some shots of just Tristan and some of me with the boys as well.

The only down side to the photo shoot was that it was so incredibly hot outside, and we even did the pictures at 6 p.m. Oh well, it was a long hour and Parker was not the least bit cooperative...no big toothy smiles, just wanted his mommy the whole time or to be running around free, but she managed to get a couple of good shots. As for Tristan, he served up his big "cheese" smile when he wasn't too preoccupied by all the ducks at the park. Luckily, I got all the pictures on a Cd so I could pick and choose my favorites and print them myself. Here's a good sampling!
















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great photos of you 3! ~Amy R.

Linda said...

Great pictures....and cute skirt!

Melissa said...

I really like the one's with the three of you. Priceless!