CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sometimes Bribery Can Go A Long Way!!!

I know bribery probably isn't the best thing I should be teaching my young children, but sometimes it really helps me to keep my sanity, and get through the day!!! Last Friday I promised Tristan that we could go ride the train at the park (in the 105 degree heat) if he would just be good and sit and eat his lunch, and lo and behold, he ate almost all of his two huge chicken fingers. It's so nice that Tristan is getting to the age where he can truly comprehand what I am telling him and even nicer when he responds to what I am saying in the way I intend him to!!!

My babies braving the heat to ride the train...Parker naturally ate all of his lunch withut any objection so the train ride was just an added plus for him!

Something caught their attention

Tristan posing by the train...doesn't he look so big lately???

Sitting in the conductor's seat (if you click on this picture to enlarge it you can see his huge grin...he loved sitting up there!)


Oh, and kudos to me for getting up another time-relevant post...I still have a couple to post from the last month or so.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You're right, Tristan does look like such a big boy! Where have our babies gone?!

Courtney said...

Cute! Clinton would LOVE that train. If we ever make it to NB, we'll have to take the boys!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that singular model. The prices seeking the velcros are around 180 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the sneakers were around 180 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?