CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Family Pictures

As if you aren't already on picture overload from my last three posts I thought I'd top you off with one more. I mentioned previously that we had family pictures taken in early November and I have been dying to share them with you guys.

Unfortunately since I was keeping them a secret in order to surprise our families with albums for Christmas I couldn't post them on the blog for fear they would figure out my surprise. I almost didn't post our Christmas card since I used pictures from the shoot to create it but I was so proud of my design I couldn't help myself. I was regretting it when my dad asked where we had the pictures taken after he looked at our card and I just tried brushing it off as "just some pictures". Luckily, he didn't pursue with any more questions and everyone was surrpised with the album. By the way, for those of you looking to make a photo album with your digital pictures at am incredibly great price check out www.smilebooks.com. The software was super easy to use and they have pre-made layouts for the pages or you can make your own like I did.

Okay, back to the pictures. I found this lady, who considers herself an amateur photographer who will take your pictures and give them all to you with complete rights on CD for an extremely decent price. I actually found her through a friend of a friends' blog (thanks Courtney for allowing me to blog surf from your blog!). She is so talented and comes up with the neatest places to shoot. And she took all of our pictures in like 45 minutes...great when you have two very restless little ones (this shoot was nothing like the one at Picture People!). I guess she has some experience dealing with little kids since she has 6 of her own and is expecting another. Amazing!

So, check out our family pictures and to see more of her work, check out her blog, http://www.xanga.com/kiddosphotos.






























































5 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the ones of y'all walking through the field...those are awesome!

They're all good! Such a cute fam.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!! Such a picture perfect family. Thanks for the link to make your own photo books, that was nice of you to share that with everyone. ~Amy R.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

You are definitely the most photogenic family in the world!!!
Not to mention your knack for finding incredible photographers.