CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve here at the house with my mom and dad, my brother and Victor's mom and her friend who was visiting from out of town. We had a great time visiting, eating and opening gifts!

Tristan was all over the place, all night!

All smiles with GiGi

And kisses, or maybe bites...who knows!!

Daddy and baby Park (I tend to shorten his name down to just "Park")

There's my baby's smile!

Gigi and Parker

Uncle William and Tristan

Tristan and his Grandmas

Tristan showing "Alla" all about his camera (this is an old film camera that we no longer use that he has officially taken as his own, which he loves to click and flash!)

Me and my two babies...this was the closest to a family shot we got all night...not a single picture in front of the tree this year, maybe next year!

Tristan's stack of gifts...although, I think there were a few that weren't his because he was so kindly "helping" me to stack up the gifts that they all got put in the wrong place...in his stack!

Parker's stack (yes, I know what you guys are thinking...SPOILED, both of them)

Ready to open some presents

I love this picture of the two of them...so sweet

Very excited about his gift

A big kiss for Tristan...we couldn't wait for Tristan to open his remote control dinosaur...he is absolutely 100% obsessed with dinosaurs and went crazy every time he saw this dinosaur at the store
A cool guitar from "Alla" (Victor's Mom, Tristan's version of "abuela")

Another gift from "Alla"

A DVD perhaps?

Look at that face

"Look Tristan, there's DINOSAURS on these pj's"

Yay, a new movie

Parker loved this toy from "Alla"

About to open up something from Mommy and Daddy

It was clothes and this cool hat, although I don't think Parker thought it was too cool!

Tristan climbing up on his big gift from Gigi andf PawPaw

He just wouldn't get off...we thought he was going to like the box more than what was inside

Daddy opening up the box to Tristan's new pedal car...Tristan stayed close by to supervise

He couldn't even wait for Daddy to put it together before climbing in

The Grandma's with their photo books (I secretly had family pictures taken of the four of us, bought the CD of pictures and used it to make family albums for Christmas...I will post the pictures on here in a few days)
Uncle William joined in to help put the pedal car together

Tristan decided to take a seat, literally

Father and son

Aahhh, three heads are better than one

Parker just liked playing with all the wrapping paper

Yummy paper

I am assuming this present must have tasted awfully good since he wouldn't let it go

It was a piggy bank from PawPaw...maybe it would have tasted better cooked...hahaha, just kidding...my Dad was really excited about this gift for Park because at my first Christmas he gave me a pink piggy bank and there is an infamous picture of me just screaming crying because I was scared of it (at least I am assuming I was scared of it!)

Sucking in that bottom lip...he does this all the time for some reason
Tristan driving his new ride!
He doesn't have the pedal thing down yet, but he can "flinstone" it around pretty well

Maybe the lip sucking is a hereditary thing, Tristan seems to be doing it too!

The Christmas card we picked out for Victor's Mom...I think it said something like "Thought this would look good on your coffee table"...we thought it was hilarious since she is definitely NOT an Obama fan!

Mildred's face when she opened up the card...it says it all!

Well, that's a little peek into our Christmas Eve. Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures and check back in soon for a few more pictures from Christmas Day (I promise there aren't as many!).

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Mother and I are dying to drop by your house one day and see what your sea of toys looks like! Where do you put all that stuff?? ;-)

The Quinn Report said...

Wow, this had to have taken you hours to post!!!!

On another note, would you like to meet up at the Jumping Place tomorrow AM????? Janelle and I will be there at 10 with the kiddos! I'll try to call you before hand if you don't get this in time.

I love all the photos...you put so much effort into everything and you're such a wonderful mother!