CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Introducing...

Well, I guess I can't really say "introducing" just quite yet, but in about 7 1/2 months it will be the right term. That's right, another Kadish is on the way!

Victor and I went in for our first checkup yesterday since seeing the big plus sign on the pregnancy test. We got one solid strong heartbeat on the ultrasound and found out we are due on May 8th of 2008, making me about 8 weeks along. Since the baby is only about half an inch in size, there wasn't too much to see, but we were happy to see a heartbeat (notice I said "a hearbeat", not "heartbeats"). My Dad had been giving us a hard time by saying we were going to have twins, so now we can stop worrying about that!

I posted a few of the sonogram pics below. Our next appointment is at the end of October and I will hopefully have some facial sonogram pics!



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah!! Glad the news is out! I was having a hard time keeping my mouth shut!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I have enjoyed watching Tristan grow up via your blog. He is so adorable.

PS...I hope you have a girl this time!