CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Thanks for all the birthday wishes

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes. I truly had one of the best birthdays of my life. It's really amazing to think how things have changed in the past few years, a great birthday a few years back would have consisted of a night out on the town with a big group of friends.

Well, the idea of a great birthday is totally different now. This year I was awaken by Victor and Tristan who brought me my birthday gifts which I promptly opened in bed before Victor went to work. The rest of the day I spent hanging out with Tristan, who was a perfect angel that day, and chatting with friends and family who called and visited with well wishes. I went to lunch with my very pregnant friend Melanie who got me a great shirt from one of my favorite stores. But, my absolute favorite part of the day was reading the message that Tristan (aka Victor) left for me on this blog...it brought, and still brings, tears to my eyes. We topped off the night with dinner at PF Chang's and a to-go order of The Great Wall of Chocolate (I couldn't pass that up!).

Altogether, it was much more low-key than what I used to consider a "great birthday", but somehow it was the best because I got to spend it with the two people who mean the most to me.

Victor picked out a special shirt for Tristan to wear


It's my birthday!


Birthday kisses from Tristan


One last pic before we go


Thanks to these two for a great birthday

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It looks like you had a great birthday dinner. The top looks great on you!;)