CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Better Late Than Never!

This post is a little overdue, but you know how it goes with an active 10 month old! Last weekend Tristan and I took our first solo airplane ride to visit my college roomate, Courtney, her husband and their 6 month old son, Clinton. Since they live in Tennessee, the flight wasn't too long and overall, Tristan did pretty well.

Tristan is used to being around older babies and has always been the youngest one within our circle of friends, so it was nice for him to be the older baby for a change. He had a great time exploring Courtney's house and teaching Clinton new "tricks", like how to rollover when Mommy is changing his diaper...hehehehe!

Since it was pretty hot in Tennesse (I think it was hotter there than it has been here!), Courtney bought an inflatable pool for the boys to play in. Tristan was a little grouchy and had to wear his earplugs, which I don't think he can hear well when wearing them, so he didn't have quite the fun I'd imagined, but Clinton had a blast!

And of course there was no way two mothers of such precious little boys could resist getting them dressed up in their Halloween costumes (since we had them so conveniently on hand) and taking pictures. I posted a picture below...I would have posted more but I don't want to wear you guys out on Halloween when we still have 2 months to go! I don't have any pictures of both Clinton and Tristan, but you can visit Courtney's page at http://tennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ to see one.

Splashin' in the pool


Tristan was more interested in his passifier


The stare-down


First he stares at me, now he kisses me?


Ready for Halloween

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It looks like you and Tristan had a great time and Courtney's. He looks so cute in the monkey costume.