CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Children's Museum with Dad

On Sunday I kind of got a day to myself, if you can call it that! I was co-hosting a baby shower for my friend Melanie, so Victor watched Tristan most of the day while I ran errands, prepared for the shower and finally had the shower.

Since they had all day together, without me, they decided to go somewhere completely new...the New Braunfels Children's Museum. The museum was rebuilt a few years ago and based on what I have seen on their website and heard from other people it looks amazing! We actually had a our "prepared childbirth" class in that building and each week we peeked through the window to the museum area multiple times and envisioned when we would be able to take Tristan there.

Well, Victor got to take him on Sunday and they had a blast, at least until Tristan fell and bumped his head, putting an end to the trip! At least they had a good time for the first hour or so they were there!





















1 comment:

Melanie said...

It sounds like that shower just wore you out!!;) Thanks again for everything. All the decorations and everything were so cute. I had fun going home and looking at all the great gifts and putting everything up. Tristan looks like he had fun at the museum. That place has so many great things for little kids to do. Talk to ya later!-m