CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Who's the Winner?

Tristan has another new, and may I add adorable, trick! I promise we don't just sit around and think of new "tricks" to teach this child, it just happens!

Every time you ask Tristan "Who's the winner?", he throws his hands up in the air to show he's the winner! It is so darn cute, because he looks like he is straining so hard to get those chubby little arms lifted above his head. Check it out below, I added a few other pics too.

"Who's the winner?"


And again


And one more time


Done with "winner"


Pushing his train


All tuckered out

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love this! I've been trying to teach Clinton the same motions, but to "TOUCHDOWN"!

Melanie said...

It was so good to see you and Tristan last night. Edward just can't believe how big he has gotten and of coarse just loved his laugh. Thanks again for everything!-m