CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Photo Editing

So lately I have been trying to figure out how to "edit" my pictures to make them have that somewhat professional touch. Victor bought me Adobe Photshop Elements for Christmas last year and up until recently about all I have done with it is crop images and use the "auto fix" features.

I tried to take a couple of pictures of Tristan at a pumpkin patch last weekend, but he was absolutely not having it. Since he didn't smile in any of the pictures, I thought if I edited some of them then maybe I could make them look like those professional pictures you see where the baby isn't necessarily looking (and smiling) at the camera. Does that make sense?

I tried editing a few and posted them below. A lot are the same picture but I edited differently. Any feedback (critique) is welcome!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam!

Only comment I have is that I have never seen Tristan pout before! He was not a happy little boy in these pictures. He is still precious though!

Hope you are feeling well!