CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weekend Fun, Part 4 - Fiesta Texas

I am finally going to officially finish up this series of posts!! About a month or so ago we took the kids to Fiesta Texas to see the brand new super kid friendly section of the park, Wiggles World! I think Tristan was in heaven the whole time...Wiggles music played over the speakers, all the rides were made to accomodate kids of his size and all featured his favorite Wiggles-themed things (i.e big red car, airplane, fruit salad, etc.), and there was a Wiggles friends stage show featuring Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus, Captain Feathersword and Wags the Dog.

I'm telling you, he was in heaven!!!! Parker, on the other hand, could have probably cared less, but he was a good sport about the whole thing nonetheless! If you're in the San Anotnio area sometime this summer and have a little one, then you have to check it out, they'll love it.

Daddy and Tristan ready to take off on the airplane ride

Parker watching from the ground, and chewing on his yummy shoes
Way up high in the air

Mommy and Tristan on the yummy, yummy fruit salad "ferris wheel"

Getting buckled up for the big red car ride

Cruising
The roller coaster, check out Victor's face, he was definitely scared...although he adamantly denies it
Another shot the second time around, defintiely no doubt, scared cat!!!

Waiting for the stage show to begin

I guess the Wiggles music was so soothing it put him to sleep

A couple of short video clips of Tristan showing off his mad dancing skills...watch out Wiggles!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tristan looks like he is really enjoying himself...awesome...and cutie parker is soo sweet...xo-melanie

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We've never taken the kids to fiesta texas, mainly b/c I'm a big baby & can't do rides without also having a panic attack! I think we're gonna do Sea World passes...again. ~Amy R.

The Quinn Report said...

Shut the hell-o up!!!!! Salem would shit her pants!!! I had no clue they even had such a thing! Oh man, thanks for sharing and now, I know where I need to look into taking her!

Unknown said...

I haven't looked at your post for a while (it is called having a new baby) but today I showed Yana this and she remembers her boyfriend, she said:
"Tristan is dancing!" ...hope all is well ,take care

Unknown said...

I have no idea why is showing Randy's name, it should be me Roza :0)