CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Party Time!

I have so been in birthday party mode for the last couple of weeks. Believe it or not, my little baby is already going to be one in less than a month!!! I decided on a jungle safari theme for his party, which we are having here at the house, and am so excited.

I ordered the cutest little plates and napkins with brightly colored jungle animals on them, got a giraffe pinata, ordered all kinds of jungle stuff from Oriental Trading to fill the pinata (still need to get candy though), got little plastic safari hats for all the kids, have the cake all lined up to be made and am getting the invitations out this week! Whew, that took me like two minutes to write and what seems like 2 months to actually get done.

I don't have any pictures of all the party stuff yet, you'll just have to wait until the actual party post, but I'll leave you with a few shots of Parker and a look at his party invitation.





Party invitation front

Party invitation back (blacked out our address since this is an open site on the web)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those invites are cute!! Did you design those yourself? I love the baby zebra! ~Amy R.

The Quinn Report said...

They are cute!!! Can't wait for the big day!

Samantha said...

No, I didn't design these...wish I could but definitely not that advanced, maybe someday!!!