CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

So my day wasn't spent drinking green Irish beer or anything even remotely close to that...instead my day was spent with these two crazy little leprechauns, and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Tristan being shy in front of the camera

Forget shy...check out my grin and my leprechaun shirt

Who cares about your shirt, look at my shirt and my tongue too!

Look how big my hand looks when I put it right in front of the camera
Oh, Mommy cut my hand out of the picture on this one, darn!!!

Parker's signature pose...seriously, I think I have a million shots like this with something in his mouth and he's staring straight at the camera


Hope everyone had a lucky (and green) day!!!

No comments: