CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Goofin' Around the House

Like I said in the previous post, we've stayed pretty busy the last couple of weekends when Victor is home from work, but that's not always the case during the week when it's just me. It is definitely much harder to get out of the house, and stay out, with two little kids versus one...someone is always eating or sleeping or at least in need of a meal or a nap!

So during the week we tend to stay at home a little more than we used to. We play with the gazillion toys we have accumulated over the last 2 years, play outside, have friends over to play and just try keep our (or should I say my) sanity!!! Don't get me wrong, we still go out, at least for an errand or something almost every day, we're just not quite as on the go as we used to be, but we're working on getting back to that point. For some reason, my kids are so much more well-behaved when we are out doing something versus satying at home...I really think they get tired of being at home. Sometimes we just make a trip to Target for the heck of it to get out of the house, and who doesn't like going to Target, right?

Parker and his rosey red cheeks

Big open mouth smile

Lovin his big Valentine's balloon from GiGi

I love this face

Hehehe, there goes the balloon

Aawwww, so precious

Coming after the camera

In order to eat the camera lens

This day he preferred his fist!

Moving...always on the go!

Stopped to bite the floor????

Relaxing with Daddy...okay so this was a day that Victor was at home and we actually stayed home

Isn't that sweet...it doesn't happen too often since Parker definitely prefers Mommy so I'm glad I snapped a picture!

Tristan playing with his airplane (a favorite word and sight for him)

Parker watching Tristan, with great interest

There's that hand again...definitely teething

Parker at his favorite place in the whole house

Tristan joined him

Tristan teaching Parker how to pull up the blinds...one of many things he will teach him I'm sure

Now he's got it himself

1 comment:

chelsea rose said...

Too cute. Tristan's airplane toy looks pretty fun. I make trips to Target just because---but they always end up being expensive.