CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering...

I know there are some curious minds out there who I don't get to see on a regular basis, so this post is for you! So, if you are not one of those individuals and you don't like to see pregnant tummies, then I suggest you stop reading right now!

I have mentioned a couple of times already that I am measuring much bigger with this pregnancy than I did with Tristan and that I feel ginormous (trust me, it is the appropriate word to describe how I'm feeling right now), but sometimes a picture can say what words can't! That's right, drumroll please, I am actually posting some pictures of my stomach...I never even took any when I was pregnant with Tristan, except one picture about 6 days before he was born. I guess I figured I didn't need to capture in pictures the way I was feeling at the time, but now I wish I would have.

So without further ado, here are pics at 28 and 29 weeks.

Belly pic at 28 weeks


For comparison, I posted a picture of my friend Courtney at 28 weeks (which I stole off her blog). I think the pictures speak volumes, but then again, her picture is from her first pregnancy and she is smaller than me to begin with! Hopefully she doesn't want to kill me when she sees this posted here!

Courtney at 28 weeks

Belly pics at 29 weeks


Another comparison...my belly pic 6 days before Tristan was born

No comments: