CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tristan's Last "First ..."

So, are you confused by the title of this post? Well, what I mean is this Halloween was the last time I am going to be able to say "this is Tristan's first...(insert holiday)". After yesterday, he has gone through all the big holidays since the big 1 is approaching in two days. I am not including his "first birthday", as it is not an official holiday for everyone, just us, I guess! At least I have lots of other "firsts" to look forward to, but it is kind of sad that he doesn't have any more first holidays!

Anyways, we had a great time getting Tristan all dressed up for Halloween so he could play with the other kiddos and trick or treat...check out the pics.

Tristan delivered some Halloween goodies to Daddy at work


Tristan arriving at the party, Knox was waiting for everyone to arrive


Yeah, we're here...I'm so excited


One lonely monkey


Kaeson just got to the party


Just the boys: Knox, Tristan and Kaeson


Kaeson and Salem are wondering what Tristan is saying


How do we get up here?


Ever try getting 6 very mobile toddlers to take a picture together...this is how it turns out!


Now, they are off for sure...at least I got one group shot!


Check out their expressions: "confused", "crying", "happy" and "why did my Mommy dress me in this costume?"


Salem was the cutest indian


Knox in his tigger costume


Kaeson is still wondering why his Mommy put him in that costume

"Trick or treating" with Masyn

Masyn showing Tristan some candy

Went to visit Gramps and Grandma Linda
One last stop to see Grandma Mildred

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Cutest monkey I've ever seen!