CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baby Kadish Update

Just wanted to give a quick update on "Baby Kadish" since we had our 16 week appointment today...I'm actually almost 17 weeks, but who's counting, right? This was not a particularly eventful visit. It pretty much consisted of the doctor asking "any problems?" and me responding "not really" and then listening to the heartbeat. And we got all that for the mere price of our co-pay!

Truthfully, in the beginning most of our appointments are pretty boring, unless we are getting a sonogram. Well, even in the end they are boring unless the doctor tells us that I'm dilated and the baby is coming. I would have to say that is definitely not boring!

Sorry I don't have more exciting news to post, but I can guarantee that the next "Baby Kadish" update will be a memorable one since we should know whether Tristan is going to have a sister or brother...mark your calendars for December 20th, an early Christmas present!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm dying to know. I'm putting my money on a girl.