CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2009 Family Pics

Now that it is February of 2010, I am finally going to post our 2009 family pictures we took back in November! We actually took them the day after we got back from Disney...maybe not the brightest idea in retrospect, but hey, I had to work with schedules and that was the day that worked!

Once again, I chose to use the photographer we used for our family pics last year and I think the pics came out great, even though the boys refused to wear the super-cute and carefully planned ties my Mom made for them...the ties were supposed to add a little color to our black clothed, urban look! Oh well, maybe the ties will work out next year!













































3 comments:

chelsea rose said...

cute pics....i love them. you have a very beautiful family.

Courtney said...

B-E-A-U-tiful. But that's what I thought when I saw them in November. ;-)

Samantha said...

Thanks girls!