CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Why Am I ALWAYS Behind??

I have so many posts "in progress" but I just can't seem to get a single one of them finished! We have been so busy around here lately...Tristan finished up "school" (aka "Mom's Day Out") and started up swim lessons, Parker finally had his long awaited birthday party, we've been hitting up Sea World and other local attractions (some places even twice in one week), I've been chasing my very mobile and crazy baby Parker around and so much more that I plan to blog all about! Since I am leaving Sunday for a girls trip to Vegas (yay!!!!!), I am hoping to get all caught up on the blog before then, so keep your eyes peeled, but don't be surprised if I leave you with like 5 posts all on Saturday night!!! Until then, here's a couple of random pictures of my sweeties!

Parker, out like a light

He's still sleeping really well, hallelujah!!!

Look at that big boy

Those two are up to no good

Look's like he got caught doing something he shouldn't be doing

Me and my first...I know, no resemblance towards me, but he's still mine!!!

3 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

I'm always behind... THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!

Becky said...

I love the feet hanging out of the crib! It's a true sign of victory. Congratulations.

Samantha said...

Becky - How's the sleep thing going for you???