CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Parker's Safari Bash

Yep, I am FINALLY posting these pictures, only a month after the party and a month and a half after Parker's actual birthday...shame on me!!!!! It just seems that whenever I do sit down at the computer lately, the very last thing I want to do is upload pictures. Maybe I would be more inspired if I didn't have so many!!!! Funny thing, these pictures are about a month old but Parker looks so much younger in them than he looks today, he's growing so fast!

Front of house decorations
Close-up of the door...found a lady on etsy.com to pain this for me for like $17, loved it!
Tristan inspecting my decorating work, in his best safari gear!
All the friendly animals...yes, Victor hung the monkey from the tree
Present table at front of house
Parker's cake pictures on display
Tristan being silly
He was dying to wear one of the safari hats
And I of course snapped some pictures b/c I knew it wouldn't last long
Showing off the back of his shirt
The plates
And napkins too

Parker's birthday hat that I don't think he even wore for a whole second, but was definitely cute!

His bib that my Mom made, he did manage to keep this on
Another sign from etsy lady
Parker's smash cake

The real deal!!!!
The bounce castle...translates to keep all the kids outside

One of the activity tables

Aawww, look how cute, they are on the refrigerator now

More outdoor activities
And one last one...can you tell I wanted to keep the kids outside???

The pinata...yet another outdoor activity

Mommy and baby greeting his guests

The Vogels...Doug, Melissa, Kinsley and Leah

Lauren and Emma

Addison

Ashley

Tristan showing off his hat to Ashley...I think the hat came off shortly after this

Tony and Kolby

Little Miss Kinsley

Parker wondering why Mommy hasn't let him outside

And it's his party...look at that face

Cousin Wyatt and Parker (my Mom made his outfit)

Josey and Max, who was busy coloring

The activity tables were a hit, even if the mommies were doing most of the work

Kara and Karson

Melissa and Kolby

Chunk a hunk

These two didn't need any Mommy help

Peyton sliding down

Even with a bounce castle, the kids still wanted to get in the trampoline

But Parker was all about the castle

He could even get in and ot by himself

Tristan and Kaeson

Tristan

Kaeson
Salem

Max and Emma ready to give the castle a try

Look at all those bouncing "babies"

Parker hanging out inside

Dawn and Peyton

Baby Tavin

Most of the big kids lined up for some pinata action

Parker got to go first, with a little help from Mommy

He LOVED it

I guess he got a lot of joy out of hitting...great!!!

Emma looks sweet and innocent

but she gave that giraffe some good whacks!

Kinsley, the true girly girl

Max seized his opportunity

Look at Peyton's face, totally serious

Such a nice broomstick hand off!

Kaeson going after that giraffe

And then Tristan

I figured he'd have no problems

I was right

Ashley giving that giraffe some of that 10 year old muscle

And Wyatt too!

The kids (and parents) going after the goodies

Parker ready for some cake

This is about as close as the hat got to his head

He wanted to grab the candle, not blow it out

But Peyton was more than happy to help him out

Not too sure about the cake

Oh no, that's not a "I like it" face

Love this face

So ready to get out of the chair...didn't care about the cake

Once again, Peyton was more than happy to help!
Just sitting back, taking it all in
Baby, Mommy and Daddy
Relaxing with Daddy after the cake
Parker with his aunts and grandma (Daddy's side)
I have a few more pictures and some video, but you'll have to wait until the next post, don't want to totally overload you!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That was a great party! Kins loved the the jump castle.Thanks for including us!