CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

A little catching up...

I have really been slacking when it comes to posting updates and pictures, especially in chronological order. I realized yesterday that I hadn't downloaded my Canon camera in a few weeks and my little Sony camera that I carry in my diaper bag in over a month. A few months ago this wouldn't have even been possible because my memory sticks would have run out of room way before I reached a few weeks, much less a whole month! I guess as Tristan has got older, I have been so busy chasing him around and trying to keep him out of everything in the house that I haven't been taking as many pictures.

Then when I finally do have a bunch of pictures, it seems next to impossible to download them. I am sure there are some of you out there thinking "what could be so hard about downloading the pictures, you have all day to do it, right?". The days of me sitting down at the computer during the day (aka when Tristan is awake) are over. As soon as I start walking into the room where the computer is I hear the pitter-patter sound of little feet hot on my trail. I can usually make it to the computer and sit down before Tristan gets there, since he still isn't quite as fast as me. But, once he reaches the computer, he throws his arms up in the air in his first attempt to persuade me to get off the computer and come play with him.

When that alone doesn't work, he adds some very loud screaming and starts hitting my legs with his powerful little hands. But still, I persist on. This angers Tristan even more, so he knows he has to go all out. He pulls the wireless mouse off the keyboard rollout, throws the mouse on the ground, starts hitting all the keys on the keyboard, screaming at the same time. At this point I usually give up, thinking I will try again later.

So, you see, it's not all that easy for me to use the computer anymore, much less try to connect the camera(s), download the pictures, organize the folders, back the pictures up on CD and post them, unless it is after Tristan goes to bed for the night, which is why I am posting this at almost midnight tonight!

Hope you enjoy the pics below, from the last month!

Swinging in the park
(You can tell this picture is old, Tristan only has his two bottom teeth!)

Look at me Mom

Wurstfest 2007

Pushing my train

Wandering around the house

"Hmmnnn"

"I found a phone in this room"

"What Mom?"

Taking a break

Fell down, have to get back up

Look at that face

That's better
(see the other bottom teeth now?)

Toe touches

"Look at my belly"

Oh, another face

Happy Tristan

Mad Tristan

"Do it like this Daddy"

"Good job, Dad"

Playing with the hangars

Caught in the act

Trying to dispose of the evidence

"Dad, I really don't want to eat this"

"If you keep giving it to me, I'm just going to spit it out"

"Yeah, dinner's over"

Helping Mommy decorate for Christmas

Trying to move the Christmas tree box

Opening and closing ALL the boxes

Putting on, or taking off ornaments

Unraveling the ribbon, thinking that no one is looking

Walking away like he didn't just do that

Crashed in the car

Who couldn't love that face?

No comments: