CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Supermodel

A couple of posts ago I put Tristan's Christmas pictures up that I had taken at Picture People in the mall. If you remember (and were a good diligent reader, like I know you all are), you will remember that I was complaining what hard work it was to get him to stay still so the photographer could hopefully get a few good shots and that they asked me to sign a model release. Well, over the past two weeks or so Victor and I received a couple of phone calls and emails from friends saying they saw Tristan's pictures up at the mall. Needless to say, we had to go to the mall to see our little supermodels first debut.

We went into the studio first and they had a big 14x24 picture of him standing, wearing his red and white striped pants, holding the teddy bear. It was too cute! Then we scoured the mall to find the display that had a trilogy of his pictures displayed. And naturally Tristan wanted his picture taken by the display, so I happily obliged:)



No comments: