CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Ready for School!

I guess Tristan is ready to go back to school because here's what he told me this morning, completely out of the blue!

"Mommy, I want to go to school"
"I like school"
"I want to see my friends"

It was so sweet to hear come out of his little mouth but also made me want to cry a little bit. His speech and vocabularly are growing daily to where we are having actual conversations and that makes me realize just how much he is growing up and then the fact that he says "my friends" just gets me (don't know why, just does!).

A snapshot of my growing boy from a few weeks ago

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute boy! Gosh..I can't believe how big he is already!

The Quinn Report said...

Salem, is SOOOO ready to start; I'm not too sure how I feel about this........