CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tons of Pics!

Get some popcorn, kick your feet up and get comfy, because you're going to be here awhile. I finally finished going through all of Tristan's 9 month picture proofs and have posted them below, but beware, there are a ton of them and some are the same with different coloring! I know, I know, but I am trying to learn how to use my Adobe Photoshop to edit pictures and have realized I have a lot of learning to do!

Our photographer is going to take a few more pictures of Tristan tomorrow, but I probably won't get those posted until next week since Tristan and I are leaving for Tennessee on Thursday morning and won't be back until Sunday.

You can use the arrows and plus/minus signs on the bottom left of the slideshow to make the pictures appear faster or slower so you can skip over ones you've seen...there are some that she took of me and him in the beginning so if you just skip over those you will go to the ones of just him. If anyone would like a picture, let me know which one and I can send you the jpeg.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow...that is a lot of pictures! I love the ones of you and Tristan.