CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hello Darlin!

Tristan had his nine month picture session today and I couldn't help but post a few of the pics. Instead of ordering pictures from the photographer, I bought a CD with all the unedited digital images from the session, so I can edit and print them myself. Hopefully, this will prove to be less expensive and I get more pictures.

I haven't finished editing all the pictures yet, but they look pretty cute so far. I don't think we were able to really capture a 9 month "signature pose", one with him standing holding onto something...so, I am going to see if she can take a few more pics of him. Tristan was not very cooperative during this session...I don't know what it is with "professional" pictures, he just doesn't want to smile! And, he is at that age that he can't sit still. Everytime I sat him upright, within seconds he was on his stomach crawling off!

All in all, the pics are cute and I will post the rest when I am finished editing. For now, enjoy these ya'll!









2 comments:

Courtney said...

Too cute! You know I always love a cowboy...and I could just eat up those squishy arms! Can't wait to see y'all next week.

Melanie said...

Well Howdy! That hat is great! He is getting so big. Such a cutie!