CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tristan loves prunes!

Tristan is beginning his third week of solid foods this week. So far, we have covered plain rice cereal, rice cereal with bananas, bananas and prunes. His favorite food is definitely prunes! This child gobbles them down and can't wait for you to give him the next spoonful. He hasn't really been a big fan of the rice cereal and I have had to coax him to eat it by mixing the bananas or prunes in with cereal after a few days of the fruit alone (to ensure no allergies). If the cereal is mixed, he eats it most of the time. We are still working on the best time of day to eat the solids, because he doesn't seem too hungry for them in the morning after he nurses. Early afternoon and late evening seem to work the best. Hopefully we will get a better routine going soon! I think I am going to try green beans and then peas next, so we will see if he enjoys those foods as much as his prunes.

We had a really busy week and were on the go most of the time, so I don't have too many candid pictures, but I posted what I had below.

No comments: