CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Kiddie Kandids!

More pictures of Tristan...I know, I know! Tristan and I just happened to go to Babies R' Us on Friday with my friend Melissa and her son, Kaeson, and we wound up getting pictures taken of the boys--totally unplanned! We had their Easter pictures taken with live baby bunnies earlier that morning with a photographer (which I will post when I have the proofs), but couldn't resist taking more, since they were a great price!

So, you may be wondering about his outfits since this was unplanned, right? Bought them at Babies R' Us before the picture session. The pictures came out adorable and are posted below, so check them out. Can't wait to see the Easter pictures.







1 comment:

Courtney said...

You're out of control! :-)