CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Because I Needed Yet Another Reason to Avoid Packing...

Like I didn't have enough to do in December with the holidays and getting ready to move, I decided to add on another little project or two here and there...namely creating Christmas cards and birthday invitations for a few friends, and myself!

Of course I wanted to create our own Christmas card using our family portraits so it all started there...

Our Christmas Card 2009

The back


Then I offered to create a card for a friend of mine using some family pictures she had taken.

Herget Christmas Card Front

Back


Then I ended up making her sister's card too

Jacobsmeyer Card Front

Back


And the other sister too!

LeBlanc Card


And of course I volunteered to make Tristan's friends Kinsley's birthday invites.



And then her little sister's birthday was right around the corner, so I whipped those out too!

Leah Invite Front

Leah Invite Back


Of course, I probably shouldn't have spent the time on the computer making these when I should have been packing, but I did/do enjoy it and I get to slowly teach myself Photoshop!!!

No comments: