CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Days of Christmas

Oh my gosh I really can't believe there's less than 2 weeks until Christmas, where in the world does time go??? I don't know about ya'lls households, but it seems like the days from Halloween until the end of the year just fly by. So, since we are counting down the days until the 25th around here, I thought I'd do a little countdown here on my blog...starting tomorrow I will be putting up a post every day until Christmas! Now, this seems like a lofty goal in and of itself but even more so since I haven't been able to get a post up in weeks, but now I am committed! And now it is your repsonsibility to keep me on track!!!

So on the eve of the 12th day before Christmas I will leave you with a few old pictures of the boys from October!!!!!























No comments: