CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Promise...

Really, I do promise, I am sooooo trying to get up the pictures from Tristan's party and our vacation to Disney...it just seems that every time I sit down at the computer something else more pressing comes up. I promise you will see lots and lots of pictures and read all about the party and our trip by this weekend, but for now, here's two two quick shots of us with everyone's favorite mouse and and his missus!




2 comments:

chelsea rose said...

Very cute...I'm so jealous that ya'll are wearing shorts, it's cold here today:)

I think we were in Florida while ya'll were there, but we were in Ft. Laurderdale.

The Aldrich's said...

Adorable!!!!! I'm guessing the line to wait for them was long! What great pics and can't wait to see more. :)