CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Check out that personality!

It's been awhile since I've posted any video, mostly because I have been lazy and didn't want to download it off the camera, but I finally got with it! Here are a couple of recordings from the past few weeks that really show how much personality Tristan has...he is such a ham. As a side note, I sound ridiculous in some of these videos, so just ignore me talking!

To view: click the image and another window will come up (you may have to turn off your pop-up blocker if you have one). Click the sideways arrow on the left bottom of the image to play.

Tristan giggling with Mom and Dad


Tristan having a ball in his bouncey


Tristan being silly at the park for Kaeson's Birthday party

No comments: