CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Video of Tristan

I thought I would share some video with those of you who aren't able to see Tristan live and in person. The videos are kind of short since I had to edit them (file constraint), but I thought it might be fun. The first video is something most men (and maybe a few women) will appreciate and the second and third just show off Tristan's loveable personality. Just click on the small sideways triangle on the bottom left of the video toolbar screen to bring up a new window and then click on the sideways triangle in the new window to start the video.

Video taken on 02/08/07


Video taken mid-February


Video taken on 02/27/07

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love these videos...comparing him with my newborn, I can't believe how big and interactive he is!